Terms of Service
Read the Terms of Service and License Agreement for as well as our App & Developer Agreements.
Find out more about what information we collect at , how we use it, and what control you have over your data.
To use the Monee trademark and product name, you are required to follow these guidelines, and in general use it in a fair and accurate manner. If changes are made to these guidelines, you will be required to update your usage to adhere to these guidelines within a commercially reasonable timeframe. Monee exclusively owns any goodwill generated by the use of Monee trademarks.
Monee has the sole right to restrict use of its trademark and product name at any time, regardless of adherence to brand guidelines, if in Monee’s judgement the use is misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, or obscene.
- Follow the Monee Brand Guides
- Never use Monee in the plural or possessive form
- Never use Monee trademark generically in referring to the broader product category.
Specifically restricted uses
- Removing, distorting or altering any element of Monee trademarks or branding.
- Shortening, abbreviating, or using acronyms out of Monee trademarks.
- Combining your trademark or product name, visually or in text, with any Monee trademark.
- Indicating Monee is endorsing or promoting your trademark or product.
- Registering Monee trademarks as or incorporated in social media account names, or aliases.
Monee trademarks include the following list. The absence of any Monee trademark, product name, service name, or any other name from this list does not waive Monee intellectual property rights.
The Monee logo and name is ® Registered in the Canada and The United States with registrations pending elsewhere. The ® Registered mark shall only be used in Canada and The United States until registrations are completed elsewhere.
For general inquiries, or to report potentially prohibited use please contact legal@Monee.com